Friday, April 30, 2010

EXP:2. The Black Box Reflection


I personally think that shadow is regared as a portion of essentiality, because the essence of housing life is living as a part of nature. Having said that, The Black Box lecture has made me rethink of the effect of the shadow reflects on architecture. I noticed that shadows create a variety of concepts and styles that could easily determine the interior or exterior design was finely contrived or not.

This picture was the most interesting source that attracted my attention. The contrasted line-patterns and rectangular columns are just engrossing. It is perfectly shaped and most importantly, makes me to live in. Consequently, I figured that fascinating shadow effect on structure is one of the best ideas to get people's attention. Therefore, this lecture has encouraged me to work on with my axonometrics concerning more about shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment